THE FLEXIBLE GRINDING
Designed for specialty tools, re-sharpening, and short batch grinding of cutting tools.
5 Axis Cnc-Tool Grinding Machine with Integrated Wheel Changer.
- Quick and easy setups due to innovative tooling as well as the automatic wheel changer and optimized accessibility to the work area.
- High grinding performance covering a wide range of cutting tool applications based on a powerful grinding spindle.
- Direct drives on each axes combined with direct measuring systems provide the continuous highest accuracy. The smart designed cast-iron base reaches thermal stability after very short warm-up times.
- Rigid and vibration dampening machine base results in smooth surface finish and minimized wheel-wear.
- Cost-effective re-sharpening now possible due to our unique probing routines based on NUMROTOplus®. This user-friendly programming interface manages a wide variety of geometries and reduces the risk of collisions to zero.
Everything is within easy reach considering the generously proportioned working area. This is the result of a carefully engineered machine design.
AUTONOMY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Two systems working hand in hand, efficient even for small batch production and mixed diameter ranges. Automated production and reliability is provided by the simple pick-up loader. Based on the same principle, the wheel-changer located outside of the working area makes sure the HSK63F stays clean and is accessible even when the machine is in operation.
THE RIGHT FIXTURE FOR EACH SITUATION
Universally exchangeable, always the right support for your applications:
Automatically retractable V-block.
- Manually adjustable V-prism.
- Run-out optimizing system.
CHECKING INSTEAD OF BELIEVING
Tool or wheel accuracy monitored by in-process measuring processes as well as the automatic tool or blank referencing after a new setup is easily accomplished using the available probes and probing routines.
WITH THE OPERATOR IN MIND
Access from 3 sides and a wide-open view of the grinding process, enhance operational safety. Optimized ergonomics provided by the height-adjustable and 90° rotation-able control unit guarantees outstanding working comfort.
NEVER ALONE FACING TODAY‘S CHALLENGES
Complex tools require sophisticated grinding strategies. Our experts can support you:
- Remote diagnostics.
- Programming support.
- Customer-specific grinding tests.
|Max. tool Ø (production)||32 mm||1.26"|
|Max. tool Ø (resharpening)||150 mm||6"|
|Max. tool length||500 mm||19.7"|
|Max. cutting length||300 mm||11.8"|
|Rapid feed||15 m/min||590" / min|
|Rotation speed C-axis||2000 rpm|
|Attachment||HSK 63F||HSK 50E|
|Speed Range||500 – 12 000 rpm|
|Power (S1)||12 kW||16 HP|
|Torque (S1)||12.3 Nm||9 ft-lbs|
|Grinding wheel Ø||150 mm||6"|
|Attachment||HSK 63F||HSK 50E|
|Clamping / Unclamping||mechanical / pneumatic|
|Attachment||ISO 50||SK 50|
|Control interface||NUMroto plus|
|U-Grind||Dimensions (length x depth x height)||225x220x220 cm||86"x87"x87"|
|weight||4150 kg||9130 lbs|
|EVO||Dimensions (length x depth x height)||225x220x220 cm||86"x87"x87"|
|weight||4300 kg||9460 lbs|
|EVO+||Dimensions (length x depth x height)||275x220x220 cm||108"x87"x87"|
|weight||4600 kg||10 120 lbs|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Learn more about STRAUSAK
5 axis CNC-TOOL U-Grind